Crazy 'n Vintage

blog2
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

My design,my inspire....

What's different of Mhong and Lisu???

Both are the hilltribes in Thailand. They have very interesting dresses.

Mhong wears embriodery, hand-batik, stitches fabric. And decorate with beads, metal studs, coins, seeds and feathers.



Lisu almost wears velvet fabric. Also decorate with beads, metal studs, coins, seeds and yarns.



I love them. They're my power to design. See ya in next collection!!!

Apple


*** Check out my store at http://thaitied.etsy.com ***

3 comments:

gullist กล่าวว่า...

very interesting and nice :)

Almost Precious กล่าวว่า...

Fantastic native costumes, they are lovely. I am also very familiar with the Hill Tribes Sterling Silver beads and findings, their craftmenship is amazing. Love your blog it is so bright and cheerful and full of beautiful photos. :)
Saw your blog url post on the etsy forum and came to check it out...glad that I did. I'm now one of your new followers.

ThaiTied.etsy กล่าวว่า...

Thank you so mucn...

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Follow....